Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Us Bombs opening for Social D

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mikeehowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just noticed the US Bombs are opening up for Social D a couple of dates in San Diego..THats one show I'd love to go to. I love the US Bombs. It would also be interesting to see if Johnny 2 Bags joins the bombs on stage at all since he used to be in the band.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MackeyRamone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2007
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I doubt Johnny will play with the Bombs but that would be cool. I saw US Bombs at The Doll Hut years back and Johnny was at the show but didn't play with them. He did used to play Cadillac Hears when he was a Cadillac Tramps shows though.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member The Real TERK's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's Fuckin Bad Ass. I would Love To See That! My Two All-Time Favorite Bands Playing Together. Fuck All You People From Cali. You Guys Always Get To See Great Stuff Like That.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MackeyRamone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2007
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, The Bombs don't play that much anymore. Heres an old pic I took of Duane at the Doll Hut for you all;usbombsdollhutks9

  5. #5
    Inactive Member The Real TERK's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Bombs Are Coming Here To San Antonio, TX On The 25th Of Jan.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MackeyRamone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2007
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The Real TERK:
    The Bombs Are Coming Here To San Antonio, TX On The 25th Of Jan.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">If your going can you take us some pix?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member The Real TERK's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah I will. I took some pictures of the Duane Peters Gunfight From Nov. Here in San Antonio. I posted Some Pics Of That On here.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member The Real TERK's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2007
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Them On Myspace. Just look at my pics.

    myspace.com/terk

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SocialFCKIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man,that is gonna be some kick ass shows!!i wish i could go but im stuck here in the snow.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1/15/07 - Anaheim, CA - House Of Blues w/US Bombs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •